Yes, FamPay is secure.
We don't blame you for thinking twice security, especially when it comes to trusting someone, or something with your money. Allow us to explain how FamPay is safe and secure for teens and families!
- We have 100% end to end secured systems
- We are partnered with IDFC First Bank (issuer bank)
- The accounts on FamPay are not linked to any bank account
- We offer maximum transparency and there are absolutely no hidden charges
- The FamCard has no numbers printed on the physical card, instead it is stored on the app, which makes it very secure.
- There’s no fear of card information getting misused in case it gets stolen or lost and the card can be paused, blocked and managed at your fingertips on the app.
- All transactions are device-lock protected
- Parents can choose to monitor your child's transactions
- Teens cannot add money by themselves, they can only request for money.
With FamPay and its numberless prepaid card, minors can successfully make online and offline payments without the need to set up a bank account. FamPay is a marketing and distribution partner of IDFC FIRST Bank Prepaid Card
© 2021 FamPay | All rights reserved | Made with ❤️